Wednesday, July 30, 2008

iPhone Woes


My iphone has got me down. :( Ever since the app store opened I have been adding applications to my iphone. Well I guess I added one too many the other night. I had to reboot the phone and this is the image that I saw all night long. Knowing that it was hanging like this was making it hard for me to fall asleep. I finally got to sleep at 4 am and I awoke just before 7 am and there is was still trying to boot. This made me very sad. 
Luckily I have got my very own apple genius Jason. Jason restored the phone and we thought everything would be okay. But no that wasn't the case. Apparently the last backup was corrupt and couldn't be reloaded onto the phone. I guess we must have cancelled it before it was done. Ever since I added the apps backups and syncing have been taking FOREVER. Not sure what we are going to do now. I am hoping for a miracle. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first broke... Lost a pixel then got stuck on a white screen and wouldnt reboot... they replaced of course... PEACE

Jason Townsend said...

Luckily Kathy's husband is a Mac nerd with connections and we were able to get things working again and even restore her notes and text messages.